The ways organizations think about open source has changed over the last decade. What are some ways you’d like to see individuals, companies, and agencies show up for open source in this new chapter?
- Josh Simmons, Senior ecosystem strategy lead, Tidelift
- Al Gillen, Group VP, software development and open source, IDC
- Alyssa Wright, Open source program office, Bloomberg
- Deb Nicholson, Executive director, Python Software Foundation
- Duane O'Brien, Director of open source, Indeed
- Rob Underwood, VP and global program lead, Open Source Program Office, Goldman Sachs**
Top comments (0)